101 – Desert Roses (Roses des Sables) – Chocolate Treats Recipe
Prep time :
Cook time :
- Dark Chocolate
- 3 tablespoons of butter for every 9 oz of chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate in a Bain Marie (chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water).
2. Once the chocolate has melted add the butter.
3. Add the cornflakes to the chocolate.
4. Make sure all the cornflakes to cover the chocolate but that you have enough cornflakes so the little balls will be crispy.
5. Use two small spoons to put the chocolate mixture into paper cups.
6. Place the chocolate treats in the fridge for one hour.