Moroccan Chicken Skewers
- Prep Time: 10 minutes - marinate for 1-2 hours
- Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
- Serves: 1
- Complexity: very easy
- 1 pound of chicken breast cut into cubes
- 1 onion - grated
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped parseley
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Any vegetable of your choice
- Steps for preparing the chicken:
1- Mix the chicken with all the ingredients (onion, parseley, spices, lemon juice, and olive oil) in a bowl.
2- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and let the chicken marinate in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Steps for making the skewers:
1- For each skewer, alternate a piece of chicken with a piece of vegetable.
2- Barbecue the chicken on a charcoal BBQ or an electric grill. Rotate the skewers so that all chicken sides are cooked.
3- Serve immediately.