105 – Moroccan Rice Tuna Salad Recipe
Prep time :
Cook time :
- (Salad) 1 tomato
- (Salad) 1/2 red pepper
- (Salad) 1/2 green pepper
- (Salad) 3 cups of cooked rice
- (Salad) 10 oz of canned tuna
- (Salad) 3/4 cup of corn
- (Salad) 1/2 cup of Mozarella cheese cut into small cubes
- (Salad) 4-5 black olives cut into small pieces
- (Salad) 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parseley
- (Sauce) 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- (Sauce) 2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
- (Sauce) 2 tablespoons of Mayonnaise
- (Sauce) Juice from 1 lemon
- (Sauce) Salt and pepper
1. Cut the peppers into small pieces. After removing the seeds, cut the tomato into small pieces as well.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients of the salad.
3. To make the sauce, mix all the ingreident of the sauce together and season to taste (salt and pepper).
4. Incorporate the sauce into the salad mixture. Mix well.
5. Serving: Serve the salad cold.